Everyone has their own beliefs about the “best” way to invest money. Such beliefs are often based on cultural and family traditions as well as individual experiences with different types of investments.
At MaKe Financial Decisions, we tailor individual solutions for each client in recognition of the fact that every client is different and has particular investment needs. While we do believe there is a no “one size fits all” investment solution, we do follow an investment framework to ensure the construction of your investment portfolio is diversified and flexible, enabling alignment with your goals and different stages throughout life.
Contact us if you would like us to send you a copy of our Investment Philosophy.
- Do you need guidance on how to save?
- Are you cash poor or struggling with debt?
- How do you ensure your budget meets your lifestyle needs?
- Whether it be with personal loans or mortgage repayments or managin your insurances – we offer different strategies showing you how to create and manage a budget to suit your lifestyle.
- Do you want to understand your superannuation?
- Are you concerned that you may not have sufficient super?
- Do you question the relevance of super at this stage of life?
- Are you on track to retire before age 70?
- How much superannuation will you need in order to enjoy the lifestyle you would like when you retire?
At MaKe Financial Decisions we structure your super with the following in mind:
- Do you have multiple super accounts as a result of working with multiple employers? Have you considered consolidating your super accounts to save on fees?
- Tax Efficiency – Superannuation is a useful tool to help you save on tax. We look at different strategies to ensure the tax you pay is most effective for you.
- Are you protected? Insurance in super can be more affordable for you by using pre-tax dollars to reduce the costs of Life, Total and Permanent Disability and Income Protection insurance.
- Where is your money in super currently invested? – Superannuation is a long term investment that will be your support throughout retirement. We take into consideration your tolerance to risk to customise a portfolio for you to suit your investment timeframe and preparation for retirement
- Consider contributing to super – Whether you or your spouse are on a low income or you have surplus income, benefit yourself with tax offsets, tax deductions and/or Government incentives through using your super and put more towards your retirement goals.
- If something happens to you, have you considered who your super goes to?
At some point in time, your working career will reduce and/or wind up.
At MaKe Financial Decisions, we not only enjoy helping you plan for that point in time you decide to “put your feet up” but we also mentor you to prepare yourself for the activities you wish to pursue when in retirement. Our pre and post retirement strategies ensure your super is used tax effectively to ensure your hard earned savings are maximised for retirement.
“Our biggest challenge is helping you enjoy your wealth.”
Are you entitled to receive Government benefits? Where you are entitled, we review your situation and seek to ensure you maximise what you can receive. Whether you're entitled to Youth Allowance, Newstart, Family Benefits or Age Pension- we review your social security benefits on an ongoing basis to make sure that any changes to your situation remain up to date with Centrelink.